Jurassic World is still several months away but it’s a pretty good bet it’ll have the best movie-themed website of 2015. Maybe of all time. The site has been up for a few weeks. Slowly but surely, it continues to update with new and cool additions. The basic idea is this isn’t a site for a movie. It’s pretending to be a site for the actual Jurassic World theme park that just happens to be seen in the movie. A park that finally figured out all the problems from the first few films and has been running quietly, and safely, for some time now.
We’ve been surfing the crap out of the awesome faux-theme park site and found our fifteen favorite things about it. Below, read all about them. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Monday, February 2nd, 2015 by Angie Han
When we weren’t crying over the Nationwide ad, singing along to Katy Perry’s halftime show, or screaming / cackling at Pete Carroll’s ill-fated fourth-quarter call, we were oohing and ahhing over the many many Super Bowl movie trailers unveiled last night.
Everything from Ted 2 to Tomorrowland was represented, with more robots, dinosaurs, flying cars, and college a cappella singers than you could shake a stick at. Watch all of the 2015 Super Bowl movie trailers after the jump. Read More »
Jurassic World got our attention with a new Super Bowl spot today, and the film looks significantly different now than it did a couple months ago. We often wonder if effects from early trailers will be significantly changed between that trailer and the full movie. It’s rare that we get to see as quick a change as we do from the original Jurassic World theatrical trailer and this new Super Bowl spot.
Quite a few shots appear in both trailers, but more than half a dozen look at least a bit different. Some are massively changed. Check out side-by-side comparison of old and updated Jurassic World effects below. Read More »
During the Super Bowl, a world wide audience was given a brand new look at the highly anticipated sequel, Jurassic World. Directed by Colin Trevorrow, the film stars Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Pratt, Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, BD Wong and others in a modern follow-up to the hit series based on the novels of Michael Crichton and produced by Steven Spielberg.
The Jurassic World Super Bowl commercial is packed with new footage. See what’s new in the park with the Jurassic World Super Bowl Commercial.
Read More »
If you have a few minutes, start poking around the Jurassic World website. There is a ton of awesome content on there, including some very exciting teases of the mysterious, deadly Indominus Rex. We saw the hybrid dinosaur’s feet in the teaser trailer, some toys, and now he has an official website. On it, there’s a very frightening image of his teeth, a glimpse of his lair and more. Plus, there are some cool images of the full Jurassic World map. Check out all the Indominus Rex Jurassic World info below. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
The Super Bowl is Sunday and while the Seahawks and Patriots will battling on the field, the movie studios will be battling in the breaks. Several big summer movies are confirmed to have commercials with a few others still rumored. Among the obvious ones, Jurassic World and Terminator Genisys. What other movie Super Bowl commericals will you see? Find out below. Read More »
There are some big updates on some really big sequel in this edition of Sequel Bits. Below, read about the following.
- Paul Feig says his Ghostbusters reboot will take place in New York and include winks to the original.
- Don’t fret, Ian Ziering and Tara Reid are returning for Sharknado 3.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 starts filming in April.
- There’s still no script for latest Friday the 13th sequel.
- See a new poster for Hot Tub Time Machine 2.
- Eddie Murphy sounds less than optimistic about Beverly Hills Cop 4.
- See an image of Roland Emmerich location scouting for Independence Day 2.
- New images of the evil D-Rex from Jurassic World have hit the web.
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 by Angie Han
After the jump:
- Christopher Walken and more board Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser
- Mercedes-Benz shares a new bit of Jurassic World footage
- Optimus Prime says Transformers 5 and 6 might be less dark
- Liam Neeson kinda sorta maybe wants to make a Taken 4
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will shoot this summer
- Seth Grahame-Smith teases Beetlejuice 2 and The Lego Batman Movie
- Duncan Jones addresses the possibility of Warcraft sequels
- James Wan‘s The Conjuring 2 is getting a rewrite
- Check out the first poster for Toho’s Godzilla reboot
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, January 7th, 2015 by Angie Han
Pretty much the moment Chris Pratt was announced as the star of Jurassic World, we Parks and Recreation fans started to wonder Andy Dwyer would make of all this. After all, hanging out in a dino park all day is exactly the kind of thing that’d get Pawnee’s most lovable idiot to make this face:
Well, wonder no more because some genius on the Internet has created Jurassic Parks and Recreation, a mash-up combining the Jurassic World trailer with some of Andy’s most memorable moments. Watch Jurassic Parks and Recreation after the jump. Read More »