Who’s ready for a heady dose of ’90s nostalgia? Netflix has debuted a new teaser for its Full House sequel Fuller House, and unlike that last trailer it actually shows the whole gang, not just Comet 2.0. Well, the whole gang minus Michelle, anyway, since both she and her real-life counterparts off enjoying high-powered careers in fashion. Watch it after the jump. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Tuesday, January 5th, 2016 by Ethan Anderton
We’ve known since last summer that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen would not be making an appearance on Netflix’s Full House revival series Fuller House. The twins won’t even be making a cameo as the singular child Michelle Tanner, but the character’s absence is said to be explained by the fact that she’s now a fashion mogul in New York City. That’s a nice little nod to the Olsens’ real-life career, which has been cited as the reason for their not getting involved in the new series. Until now.
John Stamos recently appeared on The Howard Stern Show where conversation turned to Fuller House. The actor who plays Uncle Jesse revealed a more humble reason as to why they didn’t end up appearing on the show. Plus, he also reveals what could have been an interesting solution to their lack of involvement. Read More »
Posted on Thursday, December 17th, 2015 by Peter Sciretta
Netflix has released the first teaser trailer for their Full House sequel television series Fuller House. They have also announced that the Tanner Family will debut their new 13-episode spin-off in all territories where Netflix is available on February 26th 2016. Hit the jump to watch the first Fuller House trailer now.
Sequel Bits: ‘Spectre’, ‘Cabin in the Woods’, ‘Resident Evil: The Final Chapter’, ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’
Posted on Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got a lot of ground to cover today, so let’s hit it. After the jump:
- Get details on the Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation home video release
- The Olsen twins are “always welcome” to drop by Fuller House
- Drew Goddard says the studio really wanted a Cabin in the Woods 2
- Mia Wasikowska says the Alice in Wonderland sequel has less CG
- Drafthouse Films picks up Klown Forever for distribution in the U.S.
- Now Homeland‘s Damian Lewis is the subject of “next James Bond” rumors
- Exactly how many Aston Martin DB10s were destroyed in the making of Spectre?
- Blade Runner 2 director Denis Villeneuve would like to make a Bond film
- The Art of Kung Fu Panda 3 reveals another look at the sequel
- The cast of Resident Evil 6 shares more photos from the set
Sequel Bits: ‘Star Trek Beyond’, ‘Space Jam 2’, ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’, ‘Jack Reacher 2’, ‘Neighbors 2’
Posted on Sunday, August 16th, 2015 by Angie Han
After the jump:
- Outlander‘s Tobias Menzies signs up for Underworld 5
- Dave Franco is also moving back in for Neighbors 2
- Jack Reacher 2 is gearing up for a fall shoot
- Jurassic World returns to IMAX 3D for one week only
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 reveals first images; John Stamos joins the cast
- Mrs. Doubtfire 2 definitely won’t happen without Robin Williams
- LeBron James is hoping for a Space Jam 2
- Sinister 2 drops a new clip and a featurette
- Lionsgate’s latest Hunger Games ad is accidentally NSFW
- Simon Pegg talks about feeling “pressure” as the writer of Star Trek Beyond
- Chris Pine and Idris Elba bicker (for charity) on the set of Star Trek Beyond
Posted on Sunday, July 26th, 2015 by Ethan Anderton
Fans are getting closer and closer to feeling right at home with the Tanner family again as the Netflix sequel series Fuller House, a continuance of the cheesy 1990s sitcom Full House, officially heads into production.
Over the weekend, some of the cast members teased the first live audience taping of the show, and if one thing’s for certain, it’s that John Stamos has aged a day since the original series ended 20 years ago. Check out the Fuller House cast photos after the jump! Read More »
Posted on Sunday, May 24th, 2015 by Ethan Anderton
Back in April, a big chunk of 90s nostalgia was announced to be revived when we learned Netflix had ordered Fuller House, a television series sequel to the hit sitcom Full House. Pretty much everyone from the original series was confirmed to come back in some capacity for this new series, with the exception of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. While producers had hoped that the duo responsible for playing Michelle Tanner, the youngest daughter in the family, would make an appearance, it doesn’t sound like it’s going to happen.
Get the details on the Olsen twins in Fuller House below. Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, May 12th, 2015 by Ethan Anderton
Hot on the heels of NBC’s trailers for their line-up of new TV series hitting the small screen this fall, Fox has chimed in with a sneak peek at some of the new shows they have in the works for the new season as well. New programming includes comedies starring Rob Lowe (Parks and Recreation) and John Stamos (Full House) as well as the crime drama Rosewood. Below you’ll also find the trailers for the series adaptation of Minority Report and the comic book adaptation Lucifer, which we featured on their own yesterday.
Watch Fox’s new 2015-2016 TV series trailers after the jump. Read More »
Posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2015 by Peter Sciretta
Update From Editor Peter Sciretta: Dave Coulier (Uncle Joey) has confirmed on twitter/instagram that he will be reuniting with John Stamos (Uncle Jesse) for the Full House spin-off with Mark Cendrowski directing. Angie’s original story from April 21st 2015 follows.
Netflix is making it official. The streaming service has given a 13-episode order for Fuller House, a multi-cam spinoff of the ’80s and ’90s ABC sitcom Full House. The show is expected to hit in 2016. Hit the jump get all the details on the Netflix Fuller House show, including new plot info. Read More »