Posted on Friday, November 2nd, 2012 by Angie Han
Under what circumstances might you see Harry Potter and Don Draper taking a bath together? Hit the jump to find out. Plus:
- Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert go live for the election
- What does your favorite show say about your politics?
- Brendan Fraser won’t be one of TNT’s Legends after all
- AMC puts Hell on Wheels‘ Season 3 renewal on hold
- FX isn’t so happy with the second Powers pilot, either
- An adaptation of Tim Seeley‘s Revival is in the works
- HBO goes forward with Stephen Merchant‘s Hello Ladies
Read More »
/Film will be recapping and discussing each episode of the third season of Breaking Bad. A spoiler warning applies after the jump for the recaps and for the comments section. Meth heads welcome. For previous recaps, click here.
This is my own private domicile. I will not be harassed, bitch!” – Jesse Pinkman
From an opening shot of two blazers belonging to the Cousins of Death hanging on a clothesline against a glaring desert “Sunset,” the sixth episode was imbued with the showdowns and imagery of a modern Western. The structure was free of flashbacks and high on pressure-cooker drama, with no less than three showdowns, the most memorable of which saw Walt and Jesse unexpectedly mourn a great, unsung character of sorts. And the season continued to focus on Hank’s wellbeing and search for self, the loner sheriff to Jesse and Walt’s bickering cocksure outlaws. Between the panic attacks, the fast food stakeouts, and a strenuous, ever-lonely professional and domestic life: will Hank break before he breaks the case of his life?
Read More »