Posted on Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Angie Han
Ron Swanson hasn’t always had the best luck with ladies, but maybe a visit from Xena herself — Lucy Lawless! — will turn things around. Also after the jump:
- Michael J. Fox returns to TV with show based on his own life
- Arrested Development gets new characters, including John Slattery
- Archer voicer H. Jon Benjamin will show his face on Suburgatory
- Torchwood‘s John Barrowman lands a recurring role on Arrow
- Happy Endings‘ cast gets disco-fabulous in a Season 3 photo
- See Shirley MacLaine in the new trailer for Downton Abbey
- Everyone’s got guns in the Season 3 trailer for Boardwalk Empire
Read More »
Which character might have a cameo in Man of Steel? Is there a Batman/Spider-Man comic book cross over in the works? Which Broadway records did Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark recently break? What does The Avengers mean to Bruce Banner himself, Mark Ruffalo? Read about all of this and much, much more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Now this news came out of nowhere. THR’s Live Feed blog is reporting that Fox is developing a U.S. version of the British series Torchwood, which was a spinoff of the recent Dr. Who series. Russell T. Davies, who launched Torchwood and the revamped Dr. Who, is on-board to write the script. The rest of the original producing team is also on for the remake — in addition to Davies, exec. producers Julie Gardner and Jane Tranter will be crossing the pond as well.
And to prove that this isn’t your typical U.S. TV series remake, word is that original star John Barrowman, who plays Captain Jack Harkness, may star in the U.S. version as well. Quite honestly it doesn’t seem like they’re remaking the series so much as they are continuing the story from the U.K. version.
Read More »