Posted on Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 by Angie Han
There’s a little bit of something for everyone in today’s very full TV Bits, whether your preference is for lightweight comedies, serious dramas, humanoid robots, or good-looking serial killers. After the jump:
- HBO and the creators of Big Love team up for an unconventional family drama
- Fox buys a boy genius sitcom from the guy who plays Kurt’s dad on Glee
- Marlon Wayans makes a return to television with a buddy cop project for ABC
- Bunim/Murray and GameSpot prep an online series about gaming
- NBC unveils a plan to bring Grimm to you early
- FX gives a fifth season to Kurt Sutter’s Sons of Anarchy
- Marvel announces a comic book series for fans of Dexter
Read More »
In the coming years, twisted fairytale reboots aren’t just set to take over the big screen, but will also invade the small screen.
- ABC’s Once Upon a Time will air at 8:00pm on Sunday nights starting this Fall. Created and written by Lost/Tron: Legacy writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, Time promises to be “a bold new vision of the world where fairytales and the modern day are about to collide.”
- NBC’s Grimm was created by David Greenwalt (Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Jim Kouf (Angel, National Treasure), and promises “a new world of police work where all cases have a storybook connection… but not always happily ever after.”
Watch both trailers embedded after the jump. Please leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Read More »