The original cast of Horrible Bosses — Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, and Kevin Spacey — are now at work bringing their original roles back to life in Horrible Bosses 2. Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz are also on board, playing “new adversaries standing between the guys and their dreams of success.”
What are those dreams of success, exactly? They involve what can only be called a giant paradigm shift for these losers. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
All that’s missing is the voice of Ron Howard’s narrator, but otherwise everything you want from Arrested Development is here in the first trailer for the show’s fourth season. The primary cast (Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Tony Hale, David Cross, Jeffrey Tambor, and Jessica Walter) all make appearances, and there are some great jokes.
Actually, while the trailer stars slow, it builds a good head of steam fast, and there are a lot of great jokes. As soon as Buster hits the screen, it’s all systems go. Can it be May 26 now? (And also, seriously, where’s Ron Howard?) Read More »
Briefly: Somehow, Jason Bateman has had scant gigs in feature animation. (While he has voiced a few animated characters on TV, his main feature role was in the English dub of Arthur and the Invisibles.) That’s going to change with the new film from Tangled co-director Byron Howard, who is setting up a new animated project at Disney.
The new film is reportedly an “untitled animal comedy” that is still without a release date. More details are thing, but THR reports that Bateman is set to make his feature voice acting debut in the film. Disney is usually pretty tight-lipped about animated projects, and given that it already has Frozen set for November 27 of this year and another film slated for Nov. 7, 2014, it could well be 2015 before this one is released.
Posted on Friday, April 12th, 2013 by Angie Han
Netflix’s awesomely playful campaign for Season 4 of Arrested Development continues with a banana-flavored Easter egg. Also after the jump:
- The CW moves Cult from Fridays to never
- Starz sets a premiere date for Magic City
- Being Human gets renewed by Syfy
- Jamie Foxx will direct horror for Syfy
- … and see what else the network has planned
- Adrien Brody is History’s Harry Houdini
- Ryan Murphy‘s new drama heads to HBO
- Jason Bateman says “Manage your expectations”
- See The Simpsons‘ homage to Breaking Bad
- … and Family Guy‘s nod to King of the Hill
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 by Angie Han
It seems like every major film or TV campaign now includes at least one set of character posters, but trust Arrested Development to have a little fun with theirs.
Nine new posters have dropped for the highly anticipated fourth season of the comedy, but they don’t show the Bluth clan’s handsome mugs. Instead, they showcase a series of objects that should look very familiar to anyone who’s followed the first three seasons of the show. Check ’em out after the jump.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 by Angie Han
Now that a director’s been locked in for Episode VII, the big question is who’ll get to star in it. And that’s what today’s Star Wars Bits is all about. After the jump:
- Disney CEO confirms the original trio is in talks to return
- Billy Dee Williams has also been asked to come back
- Warwick Davis is “definitely” looking to do more Star Wars
- New details revealed for Star Wars: First Assault game
- Eli Roth, JGL, Mila Kunis, Stanley Tucci and more weigh in
Read More »
Looks like nearly everyone is coming back for Horrible Bosses 2. Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis have all signed to reprise their roles from the 2011 comedy for director Seth Gordon, who will once again oversee the bumbling antics of the three dissatisfied friends. Read More »
Posted on Friday, March 1st, 2013 by Angie Han
Did you know that the Internet can be a dangerous place? That’s more or less the premise of Henry-Alex Rubin‘s Disconnect, a Crash-style ensemble drama about the perils of the digital age.
That message comes about two decades late, and the execution looks about as subtle as a pornographic pop-up ad. But on the bright side, you could do much worse for casting than Jason Bateman, Hope Davis, Frank Grillo, Michael Nyqvist, Paula Patton, Andrea Riseborough, Alexander Skarsgard, Max Thieriot, and Colin Ford. Watch the first trailer and check out the new poster after the jump.
Read More »
Posted on Monday, January 14th, 2013 by Angie Han
Based on the header image, can you guess who’s coming back for Breaking Bad‘s final stretch? Also after the jump:
- Sam Mendes and a Skyfall co-writer team for a Showtime project
- Rupert Wyatt gets hired for AMC’s period drama pilot Turn
- Disney XD’s Tron: Uprising desperately needs more viewers
- Check out two new stills from Arrested Development
- Could Michael Cera be angling for an Archer guest spot?
- Michelle Monaghan joins Cary Fukunaga‘s True Detective
- The CW’s Amazon and Arrow could be set in the same universe
- Dexter and Stephen King‘s Under the Dome get premiere dates
- A&E’s Bates Motel unveils five creepy new posters
- Here’s a new cast photo for Mortal Kombat: Legacy
- Watch the season premieres of Californication and Shameless
Read More »