Posted on Wednesday, June 8th, 2016 by Angie Han
Tom Cruise may not be dangling from any skyscrapers or strapping himself to any moving airplanes this year, but we’ll still get to see him back in action later this fall. He’ll return as former military police officer and current professional badass Jack Reacher in Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, based on Lee Child‘s bestselling series of novels. Ed Zwick directs this time, taking over from Chris McQuarrie who helmed 2012’s Jack Reacher. The first Jack Reacher 2 images have just hit the web, and you can get a look below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Tuesday, November 17th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got a couple of casting updates, a seemingly cancelled project, and much more. After the jump:
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back adds Robert Catrini.
- Social Network‘s Abhi Sinha joins Conjuring 2.
- Warner Bros. pulls Project XX from its schedule.
- Peyton Reed imagines a Bring It On sequel.
- Simon Pegg talks about writing Star Trek Beyond.
- Bruce Willis responds to that Die Hard 6 fan pitch.
- No, Daniel Radcliffe won’t be back for Cursed Child.
- The original Aliens comic is getting a fancy deluxe edition.
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015 by Angie Han
Jack Reacher 2 has found its villain. Patrick Heusinger, of Bravo’s Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce, has entered talks to join Tom Cruise in the action sequel, along with Cobie Smulders, Aldis Hodge, and Danika Yarosh. Get more details on the Jack Reacher 2 villain casting after the jump. Read More »
Posted on Thursday, September 17th, 2015 by Angie Han
After the jump:
- Voice actor Mark Ryan debunks a recent Transformers 5 rumor
- Denis Villeneuve addresses Blade Runner‘s biggest mystery
- Fantastic Beasts‘ Eddie Redmayne doesn’t want to “let everybody down”
- The horror in Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials almost got it rated R
- Bryan Cranston and Frankie Muniz want a Malcolm in the Middle reunion
- Robocop 2 might still happen someday, eventually, maybe
- The Conjuring 2 and Ouija 2 add to their cast lists
- Straight Outta Compton‘s Aldis Hodge signs up for Jack Reacher 2
- Frank Marshall shares a photo from the set of Bourne 5
Read More »
Tom Cruise and Cobie Smulders may have company in the Jack Reacher sequel. Relative newcomer Danika Yarosh, who has a role in Heroes Reborn, is in talks to join the cast of the new Ed Zwick-directed film as a young woman of particular importance to the story. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015 by Angie Han
Jack Reacher will be back to dole out some more no-nonsense justice in a little over a year. Paramount has set a fall 2016 release date for Jack Reacher 2, which has Tom Cruise returning as the titular hero under director Ed Zwick (The Last Samurai). Get details on the Jack Reacher 2 release date after the jump. Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got new posters, clips, promos, really long pitches for movies that’ll never get made… you name it. After the jump:
- Turns out we already saw those new Star Trek Beyond uniform weeks ago
- Chris Hemsworth shares a selfie to mark the end of Ghostbusters shooting
- Steven Knight has just completed the latest draft of World War Z 2
- Ed Boon reveals the Terminator was considered for Mortal Kombat X
- Director Ed Zwick teases some impressive action for Jack Reacher 2
- Katniss and company stand tall in a new Hunger Games: Mockingjay banner
- Bryan Cranston pays homage to Star Wars in the latest Kung Fu Panda 3 promo
- Thomas sits down for a chat in the first Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials clip
- Max Landis reveals what his American Ultra 2 and Chronicle 2 would have been
Read More »
Posted on Sunday, August 16th, 2015 by Angie Han
After the jump:
- Outlander‘s Tobias Menzies signs up for Underworld 5
- Dave Franco is also moving back in for Neighbors 2
- Jack Reacher 2 is gearing up for a fall shoot
- Jurassic World returns to IMAX 3D for one week only
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 reveals first images; John Stamos joins the cast
- Mrs. Doubtfire 2 definitely won’t happen without Robin Williams
- LeBron James is hoping for a Space Jam 2
- Sinister 2 drops a new clip and a featurette
- Lionsgate’s latest Hunger Games ad is accidentally NSFW
- Simon Pegg talks about feeling “pressure” as the writer of Star Trek Beyond
- Chris Pine and Idris Elba bicker (for charity) on the set of Star Trek Beyond
Read More »
If you didn’t think Cobie Smulders had enough to do in Avengers: Age of Ultron, then keep an eye out for Jack Reacher 2. Smulders is reportedly close to signing a deal to join the cast as the co-lead opposite Tom Cruise. If the film follows the reported source novel to even a vague degree, she’ll have a great role that will put her right in the action with Cruise. Read More »