Posted on Friday, February 17th, 2017 by Jacob Hall
Look, Isolation: you kind-of, sort-of had me with “Stephen Lang is a modern day pirate and a pervert who holds a guy hostage with a corkscrew in one scene.” It’s a shame that the rest of the trailer for this upcoming thriller, which is being dumped direct to DVD and VOD in April, looks so bland. So very, very bland.
But guys: I’m not sure I can say no to Stephen Lang in a goofy hat and a tank top terrorizing Battlestar Galactica‘s Tricia Helfer. Help.
Read More »
Posted on Thursday, December 12th, 2013 by Angie Han
How often do you get to jump from Hotel Transylvania 2 to The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) in just a few lines? After the jump:
- The Inbetweeners Movie 2 adds a Pitch Perfect star
- Peter Berg wants to do The Rundown 2 with Dwayne Johnson
- Frank Miller‘s Xerxes won’t arrive in time for the 300 premiere
- Read the updated synopsis for 22 Jump Street
- Watch a new set video from Transformers: Age of Extinction
- Hotel Transylvania 2 gets some promotional art
- And so does The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)
- Leaked art from the new Alien game teases Ripley’s kid, maybe
Read More »