Posted on Wednesday, April 8th, 2015 by Angie Han
The most gleefully disgusting trilogy of all time is finally coming to an end. IFC has just set a spring release date for The Human Centipede Part 3 (Final Sequence). Dieter Laser (from the first film) and Laurence R. Harvey (from the second) return as all-new characters determined to create a 500-person chain.
Eric Roberts also joins in on the fun, for the first time, and writer-director Tom Six has a small role as himself. Get the Human Centipede 3 release date and synopsis after the jump.
Read More »
Here’s a cheery image: the first pic from Tom Six‘s third film in the Human Centipede series: Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence]) The shock here may be that the image doesn’t even feature a hint of humans sewn together end-to-end. And while the jail setting doesn’t look all that inviting, it’s a lot better than pretty much anything seen in the second film.
As you can see from the shot, the star of the original film, Dieter Laser, returns for this one, and Laurence R. Harvey, star of the second, is on board as well. The full shot is below. Read More »
There are lots of small updates on upcoming and hypothetical sequels, which means it’s time for another edition of Sequel Bits. Read about the following after the jump:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger says The Legend of Conan, Terminator 5 and Triplets are all still being written.
- Kevin Smith has a production schedule in mind for Clerks III.
- Eric Roberts joins the cast of Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence).
- As we wait on the new Bridget Jones movie, the character returns in book form.
- Another director may be on the short list for Bond 24.
- Daniel Radcliffe hypothesizes a Harry Potter sequel.
- Nicolas Winding Refn says don’t expect a sequel to Drive.
- Will Smith suggests he could appear in Independence Day 2, but it’s not looking good.
Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, May 28th, 2013 by Angie Han
Today’s Sequel Bits are ordered from least to most family-friendly, just because. After the jump:
- Casting call reveals Human Centipede 3 plot details
- Take a first peek at Chucky in Curse of Chucky
- First teaser photo from Insidious Chapter 2 revealed
- Set photos from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes show a run-down San Francisco
- Evangeline Lilly chats about her new Hobbit character Tauriel
- You’ll be able to watch Despicable Me 2 with special minion-inspired 3D glasses
- Another Dolphin Tale is shooting this fall
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Friday, May 24th, 2013 by Angie Han
I hope you’re excited for Human Centipede III, because shooting in LA has already begun. Also after the jump:
- Will Forte is working on MacGruber 2 this summer
- Could the Fast Five vault heist happen in real life? (No.)
- Charlie Sheen returns to his Latino roots for Machete Kills
- Glenn Morshower won’t be in Transformers 4, but you could be
- Rumor has it Sharon Stone wants a Basic Instinct 3
- J.J. Abrams hasn’t ruled out a third Star Trek
- Hatchet III and The Smurfs 2 get new posters
Read More »
Posted on Friday, September 14th, 2012 by Angie Han
My favorite Sequel Bits are the ones with a little something for everyone, like this one. After the jump:
- Lindsay Lohan tries to get out of Scary Movie 5
- Looks like Adele will be singing the Skyfall theme
- Human Centipede 3 will have a 500-person chain
- Lydia Hearst boards Cabin Fever: Patient Zero
- Breaking Dawn Part 2 tickets to go on sale in October
- See the Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning trailer
- Maggie Grace goes on the run in a new Taken 2 clip
- Paul W.S. Anderson would do a sixth Resident Evil
Read More »
Every once in a while the production of a film mutates from a collaborative, sometimes combative effort into a bit of a legal mess. Evidently that is where Tom Six‘s Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) is headed. Six recently trumpeted that Dieter Laser, who played the insane surgeon of the first film, would return for the threequel.
But in an all-caps tweet this morning, Six proclaimed that he was preparing to sue Laser, soon following up with some details: “An actor who demands his own script changes which I as the THC creator didnt like. It was his way or the highway after he signed a contract!”
So can we take this to mean that Laser found something offensive in the script that Six has promised will see the creation of a five-hundred person long ass-to-mouth chain of craziness? Isn’t ‘offensive’ the whole point? Read the production’s official response to the situation below. Read More »