Posted on Monday, April 1st, 2013 by Angie Han
There’s a lot to look at in today’s Sequel Bits, including concept art for G.I. Joe: Retaliation and a bloody new image from The Raid 2: Berandal. Also after the jump:
- Director offers status update and possible title for Tron 3
- John Cusack may be back for Hot Tub Time Machine 2 this summer
- Transformers 4 will shoot in May; is Shia LaBeouf returning?
- Producer says a G.I. Joe / Transformers crossover is “possible”
- Lindsay Lohan parodies herself in a Scary Movie 5 image
Read More »
Briefly: MGM may be primarily the home of remakes at this point (Red Dawn, Carrie, RoboCop, WarGames) but did you know it also makes sequels? The last film MGM put into production before bankruptcy temporarily silenced the lion was Hot Tub Time Machine, the comedy with John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke.
Now a sequel is coming together, with early talks taking place to bring the cast back together, and director Steve Pink in talks to return and possibly write with Corddry. Read More »