Posted on Thursday, November 27th, 2014 by Angie Han
One of the many reasons we’re thankful for Thanksgiving is that it cuts the work week short, giving us twice as much weekend time to spend at the movies. And there’s no shortage of titles right now to spend that time on. The only question is where to start.
To help you answer that, we’ve put together a helpful guide that (we hope) covers every base. Hit the jump for our list of 25 movies to watch this Thanksgiving. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 by Angie Han
So many sequels, so little time. So let’s get to it. After the jump:
- Channing Tatum isn’t so sure about 23 Jump Street
- Magic Mike XXL could be in 3D (but probably won’t be)
- Adam McKay is still planning to make Step Brothers 2
- Producer Malek Akkad has a Halloween 3 update
- Rumor has it Frank Grillo will lead Skyline 2
- Jason Reitman offers a suggestion for Ghostbusters 3
- See the Lorde-curated soundtrack list for Mockingjay
- Billy Boyd will sing the final Hobbit credit song
- Check out the new banner for Horrible Bosses 2
Read More »
The art above is the production logo for That’s What I’m Talking About, the new film from Richard Linklater. We’re stretching the definition of “sequel bits” just a little here, but the movie has been called a “spiritual sequel” to Dazed and Confused. Linklater started production on the movie this week, and that image is in celebration of the ongoing production.
- The Woman in Black – Angel of Death gets a new US release date,
- James Wan talks about Fast & Furious 7,
- Producers suggest there’s a plan for a new Saw film in 2016,
- A new Horrible Bosses 2 poster goes online,
- As does a Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb poster,
- And James Cameron talks Terminator.
Read More »
You’ve gotta love how Warner Bros. is marketing Horrible Bosses 2. The last trailer pushed the edges of what “Green Band” could do, featuring some incredibly racy dialogue from co-star Jennifer Aniston. She’s back in the latest trailer, called the “Official Main Trailer” and again her story sets the tone with some hilarious, off-color humor. Everyone seems to be really going for it here and, hopefully, the movie itself adheres to that.
Horrible Bosses 2 returns all the stars of the 2011 hit. Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis are once again three normal guys with major issues who turn to crime for a solution. Instead of murder though, this time the trio decide to take up kidnapping. Specifically, they target a guy and his father, played by Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz.
Directed by Sean Anders, check out the latest Horrible Bosses 2 trailer below. Read More »
The second Horrible Bosses 2 trailer has just come online and it’s just about as dirty as a green band trailer can get. Jennifer Aniston talks about getting plowed. It’s that kind of trailer.
Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis reprise their roles from the 2011 hit, in which three normal guys tried to kill their terrible bosses. In the sequel, things once again aren’t going too good for the group. So they decide to take up kidnapping. Specifically, they target a guy and his father, played by Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz, respectively.
Directed by Sean Anders, Horrible Bosses 2 will also see the return not only of Aniston, but Oscar-winners Jamie Foxx and Kevin Spacey. In short, this movie has a crazy pedigree. But will it deliver the laughs? Check out the latest Horrible Bosses 2 trailer and poster below. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Warner Bros has released a trailer for Horrible Bosses 2, the comedy sequel reuniting Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, and Kevin Spacey. Basically, more of the same. Hit the jump to watch the Horrible Bosses 2 teaser trailer.
Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 24th, 2014 by Angie Han
If the first ninety or so 300: Rise of an Empire posters didn’t draw you in, maybe this one will change your mind. (It won’t.) Also after the jump:
- Open Road has another Nut Job planned for 2016
- Jennifer Aniston has just four scenes in Horrible Bosses 2
- Rosario Dawson is definitely coming back for Clerks III
- Tyra Banks promises a Life-Size sequel in 2014 or 2015
- Peter Farrelly wants Dumb and Dumber To out earlier
- Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt? gets a new cast
Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 3rd, 2014 by Angie Han
Here’s one way 2014 won’t be much different from 2013: The flood of sequels, reboots, and remakes isn’t slowing down anytime soon. After the jump:
- Short Term 12 star Keith Stanfield will be part of The Purge 2
- That Starship Troopers remake will be closer to the source material
- Jon M. Chu talks G.I. Joe 3 and dropping Masters of the Universe
- What do the new Ninja Turtles action figures tell us about the movie?
- The guys are back together for a new Horrible Bosses 2 image
Read More »
The original cast of Horrible Bosses — Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, and Kevin Spacey — are now at work bringing their original roles back to life in Horrible Bosses 2. Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz are also on board, playing “new adversaries standing between the guys and their dreams of success.”
What are those dreams of success, exactly? They involve what can only be called a giant paradigm shift for these losers. Read More »