The second Horrible Bosses 2 trailer has just come online and it’s just about as dirty as a green band trailer can get. Jennifer Aniston talks about getting plowed. It’s that kind of trailer.
Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis reprise their roles from the 2011 hit, in which three normal guys tried to kill their terrible bosses. In the sequel, things once again aren’t going too good for the group. So they decide to take up kidnapping. Specifically, they target a guy and his father, played by Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz, respectively.
Directed by Sean Anders, Horrible Bosses 2 will also see the return not only of Aniston, but Oscar-winners Jamie Foxx and Kevin Spacey. In short, this movie has a crazy pedigree. But will it deliver the laughs? Check out the latest Horrible Bosses 2 trailer and poster below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Warner Bros has released a trailer for Horrible Bosses 2, the comedy sequel reuniting Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, and Kevin Spacey. Basically, more of the same. Hit the jump to watch the Horrible Bosses 2 teaser trailer.
Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 24th, 2014 by Angie Han
If the first ninety or so 300: Rise of an Empire posters didn’t draw you in, maybe this one will change your mind. (It won’t.) Also after the jump:
- Open Road has another Nut Job planned for 2016
- Jennifer Aniston has just four scenes in Horrible Bosses 2
- Rosario Dawson is definitely coming back for Clerks III
- Tyra Banks promises a Life-Size sequel in 2014 or 2015
- Peter Farrelly wants Dumb and Dumber To out earlier
- Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt? gets a new cast
Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 3rd, 2014 by Angie Han
Here’s one way 2014 won’t be much different from 2013: The flood of sequels, reboots, and remakes isn’t slowing down anytime soon. After the jump:
- Short Term 12 star Keith Stanfield will be part of The Purge 2
- That Starship Troopers remake will be closer to the source material
- Jon M. Chu talks G.I. Joe 3 and dropping Masters of the Universe
- What do the new Ninja Turtles action figures tell us about the movie?
- The guys are back together for a new Horrible Bosses 2 image
Read More »
The original cast of Horrible Bosses – Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, and Kevin Spacey — are now at work bringing their original roles back to life in Horrible Bosses 2. Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz are also on board, playing “new adversaries standing between the guys and their dreams of success.”
What are those dreams of success, exactly? They involve what can only be called a giant paradigm shift for these losers. Read More »
Briefly: A couple weeks ago it was said that the producers of Horrible Bosses 2 wanted Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz to join the film’s returning cast; the idea was for them to play a father/son duo “who terrorize the main characters as their new bosses.” Pine signed on pretty quickly, but Waltz was supposedly unable to commit. Now the scheduling issues, or the script qualms, or whatever problem was keeping he and the film apart have been resolved.
So Variety reports that Waltz and Pine will make life hell for characters played by Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day, as Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Aniston, and Kevin Spacey do entertaining stuff on the periphery.
The film begins shooting in LA, and now has a release date of Nov. 28, 2014. Sean Anders is directing from a script by John Francis Daley and Jonathan M. Goldstein.
That image above is the first teaser art for The Raid 2: Berandal. The film is in production now, with Iko Uwais returning in a lead role, and Gareth Evans directing once more. Expect more action and violence in the vein of the first, but on a bigger scale. Thanks to Twitch. After the break, you’ll find:
- More talk of a third X-Files film.
- Christoph Waltz won’t be in Horrible Bosses 2.
- What’s up with a third Bridget Jones film, now that the new book is out?
- Mark Wahlberg blames the Entourage delay on greed.
- See a Fast & Furious 7 stunt setup photo
- Thor 2 is tracking well.
- Paul Greengrass comments on the chance of Matt Damon being Bourne again.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Monday, October 14th, 2013 by Angie Han
You can’t make a movie called Horrible Bosses 2 without a few horrible bosses, so director Sean Anders and studio New Line are looking at a couple of notable names to play the villains.
Christoph Waltz and Chris Pine are reportedly being courted to play a nasty father-son boss pair who’ll presumably make life hell for our poor heroes (returning stars Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, and Charlie Day). More details on the potential casting after the jump.
Update: Variety has confirmed that Pine’s deal is done, so he’s definitely in the movie.
Read More »