What’s the latest on Hellboy 3? Where can you see an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. billboard? Does Sam Rockwell want back into the Marvel Universe? Want to see some new TV spots and images from The Wolverine? Where is Captain America: The Winter Soldier now filming? Read about all this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 by Angie Han
Rick Moranis isn’t locked in for Ghostbusters 3 yet, but if you’re curious where he thinks his character Louis Tully would’ve ended up, he has some ideas. Also after the jump:
- Peter Jackson discusses the extended cut An Unexpected Journey
- … and you can check out new behind-the-scenes pic from Desolation of Smaug
- Jack Horner says the most recent Jurassic Park 4 plot “didn’t pass muster”
- Lorenzo di Bonaventura has been in touch with actors about Red 3
- Aussie electronic duo Empire of the Sun will score Dumb and Dumber To
- Benjamin Bratt talks about replacing Al Pacino in Despicable Me 2
- Doug Jones is still holding out hope for a third Hellboy
- Val Kilmer‘s Heat sequel idea involves being married to Natalie Portman
- See a poster for Warwick Davis‘ (fake) proposed Willow sequel
Read More »
How much money has Iron Man 3 made internationally and what other record did it set this week? Did Michael Shannon like Man of Steel when he saw it? Did Ron Perlman ask Guillermo del Toro to make Hellboy 3? Which other Marvel movie did Anthony Mackie refer to when describing Captain America: The Winter Soldier? What do critics think is the best superhero movie of all time? And which superhero movie has set off a wave of thefts? Read about all this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Does Mike Mingola think a third Hellboy will ever happen? Where can you see a sequel to Dredd 3D? What happens when Wolverine meets some Wolverines? Want to see a new photo from the mutant sequel? Is Bryan Singer playing jokes in the X-Men: Days of Future Past offices? Has a trailer description for Thor: The Dark World leaked? Read about all that and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Has Warner Bros. won the war over the legal rights to Superman and, therefore, Man of Steel? What’s the latest on Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D.? How many Oscar nominations did The Avengers get Thursday? Want to hear Anthony Mackie talk about Captain America: The Winter Soldier? Does Ryan Gosling feel like he’s already been in a superhero movie? And what’s the biggest obstacle stopping Guillermo Del Toro from doing Hellboy 3? Read about all this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
There’s so much in this edition of Sequel Bits it’s insane. Let’s get going. After the jump read about the following:
- David Fincher is still figuring out how to make The Girl Who Played With Fire.
- Ron Perlman still has no idea when Hellboy 3 might happen.
- A new image from Paranormal Activity 4 has been released.
- Frank Marshall said “all possibilities are open” if the Bourne franchise continues.
- Andy Nyman has been cast as The Tumor in Kick-Ass 2.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was voted the most disappointing film of all time.
- NBA superstar LeBron James tweeted that he’d love to make Space Jam 2.
- Lake Placid: The Final Chapter, starring Robert Englund, premieres next month.
- Check out photos of Jessica Alba preparing for Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.
Read More »
One sequel that’s currently filming, two that are almost certain to happen and two that may never happen are all part of today’s Sequel Bits. After the jump, check out:
- A spy video from the set of Star Trek 2.
- Mike Tyson confirming he’ll appearing in The Hangover Part III.
- Jonah Hill said he’s begun to write the sequel to 21 Jump Street.
- Ron Perlman is not confident that Hellboy III will ever happen.
- Ryan Reynolds seems pessimistic when it comes to Green Lantern 2.
Read More »
Note: Superhero Bits will likely be sporadic over the next week because I’m at Fantastic Fest. Please, don’t weep for me.
Want to watch the first clip from Batman: Year One? Why is George R.R. Martin such a big Marvel fan? What does Ron Perlman have to say about the possibility of Hellboy 3? How about Mark Millar about Kick Ass 2 and Kick Ass 3? Does Tom Hardy have any plans post The Dark Knight Rises? Would you like to study the architecture of various superhero lairs? Read about all of this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
For several years — since the promotion cycle for Hellboy 2: The Golden Army — Guillermo del Toro has been talking about making a third Hellboy movie. Other participants, such as Ron Perlman, have talked about it, too, but the idea always came down to the availability of the director. The latest person to weigh in on the potential for a sequel is Mike Mignola, the man who originally wrote and drew the character on the comics page. And he doesn’t think that theoretical third film is ever going to happen. Read More »