Posted on Friday, July 17th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got a lot of ground to cover today, so let’s get right to it. After the jump:
- Arnie is optimistic about Shane Black‘s Predator sequel.
- Terminator 5 scribes talk James Cameron, time travel, and deleted scenes.
- Samuel L. Jackson is totally up for another Unbreakable movie.
- Quentin Tarantino wants to make a third Kill Bill someday.
- The M:I5 plane stunt was inspired in part by Uncharted.
- Pacific Rim 2 could help get Hellboy 3 made… if it’s a hit.
- Sinister 2 distributes a series of creepy “collector’s cards.”
- Patrick Wilson shares a photo from the Conjuring 2 set.
- Milla Jovovich gets to work on Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.
- Donate to charity for a chance to win a role in Star Trek Beyond.
- LeBron James (jokingly) pitches an idea for Trainwreck 2.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
For years, Guillermo del Toro and Ron Perlman have been trying to get Hellboy 3 off the ground. But the hope fans had to see the sequel actually happen was delivered a crushing blow almost a year ago when del Toro said:
“I don’t think it will happen. Creatively, I would love to make it. Creatively. But it is proven almost impossible to finance. Not from my side, but from the studio side. If I was a multimillionaire, I would finance it myself, but I spend all my money on rubber monsters.”
However, Perlman got our hopes up again earlier this month when he started rallying support for the sequel again on social media. And now he’s hinting that those efforts might have paid off. Read on to find our more about Hellboy 3. Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015 by Angie Han
How did Tom Holland become the new Spider-Man? Is Scott Derrickson ready to shoot Doctor Strange? Who’s taking over the Captain Marvel comic? How has Iron Man‘s suit evolved over the years? Want to see another heartwarming Batkid Begins clip? What do the Fantastic Four have to do with Crush soda? (Actually, we still don’t really have an answer to that last one.) Read about all this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Posted on Sunday, June 21st, 2015 by Angie Han
And now, some random sequel-related tidbits to usher you into the weekend. After the jump:
- Sorry, Princess Diaries 3 is not currently in the works
- Vin Diesel says The Last Witch Hunter 2 is happening
- Ron Perlman doesn’t want crowdfunding for Hellboy 3
- Preorder this Jurassic World limited edition gift set
- Revisit Jimmy Fallon‘s Jurassic World cameo
- Red Robin serves up a Terminator: Genisys burger
- Jay Baruchel shares a photo from the Goon sequel set
- Sinister 2 wishes everyone a happy Father’s Day
Read More »
You’ve seen that look at the Batmobile, but do you want to see another? Will there be Wonder Woman toys for Batman v Superman and who is releasing them? Is Will Smith doing his own stunts in Suicide Squad? Which new character may be the Hulk in the comics? Does Jason Momoa approve of James Wan directing Aquaman? What else can you do to help Ron Perlman get Hellboy 3 out there? Did Netflix change the name of AKA Jessica Jones? Read about all this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Friday, June 5th, 2015 by Angie Han
Ron Perlman has been trying for years to make Hellboy 3 a reality, and even seven years later he isn’t giving up. The actor took to social media to rally fan support for his dream project. This time, he got co-stars Doug Jones, Selma Blair, and Jeffrey Tambor to chime in as well. See the Ron Perlman Hellboy 3 campaign after the jump. Read More »
Posted on Friday, October 3rd, 2014 by Angie Han
This Sequel Bits is brought to you by the number 3. After the jump:
- Yes, Ron Perlman still wants a Hellboy 3
- Jennifer Hudson teases Sex and the City 3
- Keegan-Michael Key will go on Vacation
- Simon McBurney chooses to accept M:I5
- Jeremy Renner is cool with Jason Bourne
- Star Trek 3 is headed to Seoul, South Korea
- More Hunger Games Mockingjay pics revealed
- Check out the new poster for (sigh) Tak3n
Read More »
Posted on Monday, July 14th, 2014 by Angie Han
There’s never been any doubt that Guillermo del Toro wants to make a Hellboy 3. But at this point, even he’s doubting he’ll ever actually get the opportunity to do it. “I don’t think it will happen,” he admitted when asked recently about the long-rumored sequel.
As a small consolation, however, he’s dished out some juicy details about what the plot would’ve been. Hit the jump to see what he had to say.
Read More »
Want to see some footage of Thor, Captain America and Iron Man on the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron? What does Joss Whedon have to say about the state of superhero films? Does the Batmobile do something interesting in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? How far will Ron Perlman go to make Hellboy 3? What’s on the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Blu-ray? Did Jason Momoa confirm he’s playing Aquaman in Justice League? When specifically does X-Men: Apocalypse take place? How can you be an extra in Gotham? Read about all this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »