Posted on Friday, May 24th, 2013 by Angie Han
I hope you’re excited for Human Centipede III, because shooting in LA has already begun. Also after the jump:
- Will Forte is working on MacGruber 2 this summer
- Could the Fast Five vault heist happen in real life? (No.)
- Charlie Sheen returns to his Latino roots for Machete Kills
- Glenn Morshower won’t be in Transformers 4, but you could be
- Rumor has it Sharon Stone wants a Basic Instinct 3
- J.J. Abrams hasn’t ruled out a third Star Trek
- Hatchet III and The Smurfs 2 get new posters
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 by Angie Han
Dwayne Johnson‘s gone from franchise to franchise the past few years, but now he may finally be ready to lead an offshoot of his own. The actor reveals a Luke Hobbs spinoff could “possibly” arrive after Fast & Furious 6. Also after the jump:
- Johnson also talks Bond and Expendables 3
- The Transformers series will return to Chicago
- Scary Movie 5 gets a slightly less crass poster
- No, Meryl Streep will not be in Anchorman 2
- See Bruce Willis‘ international G.I. Joe poster
- Cobra Special Forces has a message for the Joes
- Hatchet III teaser is all about Victor Crowley
- Monsters University reacts to March Madness
Read More »
Posted on Monday, December 17th, 2012 by Angie Han
Wondering what sequelized delights await us in 2013 and beyond? After the jump:
- Jackie Chan joins Expendables 3, wants to do Rush Hour 4
- Dennis Haysbert talks about replacing Michael Clarke Duncan in Sin City 2
- Mark Wahlberg calls Transformers 4 the most important role of his career
- Michael Bay says that the “leaked” Transformers 4 script is a fake
- David Wain is definitely still working on Wet Hot American Summer 2
- Adam Green is excited to explore Victor Crowley’s story in Hatchet III
- J.J. Abrams has thoughts on the 3D conversion for Star Trek Into Darkness
- George Miller‘s Mad Max: Fury Road has finished shooting
- New images and plot details emerge for The Hangover Part 3
- A still from Red 2 shows off some godawful outfits
Read More »
From the Eighties, Nineties and up through today, this edition of sequel bits spans the decades. After the jump read about the following:
- Gremlins‘ star Zach Galligan joins the cast of Hatchet 3.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch gush about his experience on Star Trek 2 and avoid the word “Khan.”
- Michael Dorn, aka Worf in the Star Trek universe, was asked to be in Star Trek 2.
- We’ve got a list of films that Scary Movie 5 is likely to parody.
- Four clips from Prometheus are now online.
Posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 by Angie Han
Have you spent the last 18 years wondering what happened to Pauly Shore‘s character after the events of In the Army Now? Well, too bad, because he plans to tell you anyway. Also after the jump:
- Hatchet 3 rounds out its cast with several horror movie stalwarts
- Piranha 3DD releases a hilarious making-of video on Funny or Die
- Arnold Schwarzenegger slips details about his Expendables 2 shoot
- Should a possible Men in Black 4 be called People in Black?
- Star Trek 2 will bring back a small supporting character
- Timo Vuorensola will further explore the world of Iron Sky
Read More »
Now that I’ve left the geeky confines of Fantastic Fest, I can get this off my chest. I’ve never seen a Hatchet movie. The topic of best new horror franchises came up quite a bit during the festival in relation to You’re Next and Paranormal Activity 3 so, inevitably, people would mention the Adam Green-directed films about a murder named Victor Crowley. I was forced to nod, well-aware of my shame, and then talk about last year’s controversy when the unrated Hatchet 2 was placed, then pulled, from AMC Theaters.
My ignorance about the series aside, fan passion has overshadowed dismal box office and Hatchet 3 is a go…without Adam Green as director. Instead BJ McDonnell, the cameraman on the first two films who worked very closely with Green, is taking the reins.
Read his thoughts and how Green will help after the jump. Read More »