Even though there seems to be quite a positive response to Star Wars: The Force Awakens after the movie played for the first time everywhere last night, not everyone is happy about the new movie. In fact, some of the bit players from the original and prequel trilogy are a bit pissed off about not being included in The Force Awakens, and they were recently caught venting their frustrations about it at a nearby diner.
See Ron Funches as Lando Calrissian and T.J. Miller as Jango Fett in this little sketch from Conan. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Even people who aren’t Star Wars fans know the iconic fanfare that begins every single movie. The same can be said for the iconic Imperial March used to signify the arrival of the Empire and Darth Vader. And now thanks to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, his house band The Roots, and the primary cast of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, we have an awesome a capella version of those iconic themes that’s presented like the opening credits of The Brady Bunch, but a hell of a lot cooler. Watch! Read More »
Posted on Friday, December 11th, 2015 by Jacob Hall
Would you look at that – Star Wars: The Force Awakens is less than a week away. Try to contain your excitement through this latest edition of Star Wars Bits, which includes:
- J.J. Abrams reveals the most disturbing Star Wars scene.
- Kathleen Kennedy teases Star Wars Episode VIII.
- Harrison Ford does not want to talk about the young Han Solo movie.
- Lawrence Kasdan is happy to talk about the young Han Solo movie.
- A collection of adorable Star Wars Facebook stickers.
- J.J. Abrams discusses his future involvement in the saga.
- James Corden and Chris Hardwick sing a Star Wars Christmas song for some reason.
- And more!
Read More »
The awakening is coming, can you feel it? We are now 7 days away from the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Here is a look at what we’ll be talking about in today’s Force Awakens Bits:
- A look inside the Star Wars writers room.
- J.J. Abrams and Daisy Ridley on whether you should see the film in 3D, 2D or IMAX.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens has already been shortlisted for an Oscar.
- Harrison Ford says Han Solo’s lines in The Force Awakens trailers aren’t what they seem.
- In India, Force Awakens could be upstaged by Bollywood holdovers.
- Learn about Harrison Ford‘s contributions to the script.
- NASA says BB-8 isn’t well designed.
- Lucasfilm head Kathleen Kennedy explains George Lucas‘ involvement with Force Awakens and the future of Star Wars.
All that and more. Hit the jump to hyperspace!
Read More »
With one week to go until the first showings of Star Wars: The Force Awakens begins, it’s time to start showing some restraint until we see the movie. But of course we know there are some of you out there anxious to see every scrap of footage from the sequel that you can, and if that’s what you’re hungry for, then this new The Force Awakens international trailer won’t leave you disappointed. There is a chance that one part of it might make you cringe though. Watch! Or don’t! Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Wednesday, December 9th, 2015 by Jacob Hall
Hey, man. I hear you’re looking for some new Star Wars images? A little birdie told me. You know, through the grapevine and such. Well, let’s just say that I’m the man who can supply you with such things. I know some people will tell you that Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens in a little over a week and you should just wait, but they don’t understand people like you and me, you know? You work hard. Your days are long. You deserve a chance to relax with a little hit of Star Wars. You need a daily fix. I get that. This is a judgment-free zone.
C’mon. Follow me after the jump and I’ll show you some new fresh new images from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I got some Kylo Ren. I got some Han Solo. I got a little something for all tastes. You’re not wearing a wire, are you?
Read More »
Update: After the jump we’ve included a video of the entire Star Wars: The Force Awakens press conference, which actually contains a bunch of funny moments we didn’t talk about in our original information-focused report.
Read More »
We’ve gotten just about all the footage from Star Wars: The Force Awakens that we can handle, and with just about 12 days left until the film is unleashed in theaters everywhere, I’d be fine if there wasn’t another minute from the film posted. After all, we’ve already seen a total of six minutes from the film, and that barely shows anything beyond the first half.
The good news is that we have something to hold you over for the next dozen days, and you don’t even have to see any new footage that hasn’t been seen in the previous trailers. The Force Awakens Legacy featurette goes behind the scenes of the production with footage of scenes being shot and talking heads from all the right people. Watch! Read More »
Star Wars Bits have entered the base. Star Wars Bits have entered the base. Star Wars Bits ha– This edition of news from a galaxy far, far away includes:
- Yoda will return on Star Wars Rebels this season
- Jeep gets on The Force Awakens promotion bandwagon
- Adam Driver points himself out in The Force Awakens stills
- The cover for Star Wars: Aftermath – Life Debt has been revealed
- Daisy Ridley plays a Star Wars-themed “Would you rather?” with Glamour
- Star Wars Commander gets a couple The Force Awakens updates
- J.J. Abrams sat down with AOL Build for a 30-Minute chat
- Some form of Shadow Stormtroopers may show up in Star Wars: Rogue One
- Harrison Ford tries a Star Wars-themed cocktail on The Tonight Show
Read More »