If you’re a fan of the FOX animated series Bob’s Burgers, then you probably already know that this weekend marks its milestone 100th episode. If you’re not a fan of Bob’s Burgers, then you should probably watch it on Netflix or Hulu and join in the hilarity.
In case you didn’t know, just last month the cast of Bob’s Burgers got together for some recent live shows in Los Angeles that featured H. Jon Benjamin (Bob), John Roberts (Linda), Dan Mintz (Tina), Eugene Mirman (Gene), and Kristen Schaal (Louise) all doing stand-up, table reads and more in front of a live audience. Before the show began, a short film called Bob’s Burgers Live!: The Movie revealed how the cast was rounded up for the event, and it was a little more complicated and dramatic than you might anticipate.
Watch the Bob’s Burgers Live movie after the jump. Read More »
Posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2015 by Angie Han
While we eagerly await the first full-length Jessica Jones trailer, Netflix has dropped the first promo for its other big November debut, Aziz Ansari‘s brand-new comedy series Master of None. And it looks every bit as intriguing, albeit for completely different reasons.
The show centers on a character not very unlike Ansari himself: Dev, a 30something actor trying to navigate love and career in New York City. Which may not be the most unique-sounding premise in the world, but Ansari brings his own unique perspective to things. Kelvin Yu, Lena Waithe, Eric Wareheim, Noël Wells, and H. Jon Benjamin also star. Watch the Master of None trailer after the jump. Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Angie Han
Ron Swanson hasn’t always had the best luck with ladies, but maybe a visit from Xena herself — Lucy Lawless! — will turn things around. Also after the jump:
- Michael J. Fox returns to TV with show based on his own life
- Arrested Development gets new characters, including John Slattery
- Archer voicer H. Jon Benjamin will show his face on Suburgatory
- Torchwood‘s John Barrowman lands a recurring role on Arrow
- Happy Endings‘ cast gets disco-fabulous in a Season 3 photo
- See Shirley MacLaine in the new trailer for Downton Abbey
- Everyone’s got guns in the Season 3 trailer for Boardwalk Empire
Read More »
Posted on Thursday, August 9th, 2012 by Angie Han
Forget The Bourne Legacy — the Ludlum-inspired story I’m really eager to see is this Bob’s Burgers / Archer crossover. Also after the jump:
- Dan Harmon has more to say the Community ousting
- Bridesmaids‘ Matt Lucas will teach the Community gang
- See Joel McHale tangling with SAMCRO on Sons of Anarchy
- Check out the first pics from Season 3 of Boardwalk Empire
- Workaholics stars spotted on Arrested Development set
- New Homeland poster promises Season 2 will “hit home”
- The whole gang hangs out in Walking Dead Season 3 poster
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Post-Finale Update: So that was delectably epic.
This Sunday at 11: 45 p.m. ET, the rolling, clueless glob better known as Meatwad enters our Meatspace. Sort of. He’ll appear as, erm, an exercise ball, as seen above. In celebration of the season finale, Aqua Teen Hunger Force is airing its first ever live-action episode during its six seasons on [adult swim]. Vocoder rapper, T-Pain, will portray Frylock, the show’s patient, levitating box of French fries. Red Alert: TP’s neck blingee features Mooninites. This fall, T-Pain will also play The Ghost of Spring Break, alongside Lil’ Wayne, Andy Samberg, and Rick Ross, on the [adult swim] special The Return of Freaknik, an animated ode to Atlanta’s infamous ass-bash. Check out the rude and ridic trailer.
Rounding out the cast for Sunday’s Force is cool comedian H. Jon Benjamin (Human Giant, Demitri Martin) as Master Shake and possibly our fave: open audition-winner, Dave Long Jr., as the wife-beater-lovin’ human disgrace known as Carl Brutananadilewski. Pictures and the esoteric episode synopsis after the jump…
Read More »