Posted on Thursday, February 9th, 2017 by Angie Han
As we learned over the weekend, Stranger Things season 2 isn’t actually coming for another nine months. But Netflix’s marketing team seems determined to make sure you spend every day between now and then longing to return to Hawkins, Indiana. Following the release of that first teaser trailer, a slew of new Stranger Things season 2 photos have just hit the web. Though plenty of time has passed since the events of season one (about a year, according to star David Harbour), it looks like this sleepy town is still dealing with the fallout from its brush with the Upside Down. See the Stranger Things season 2 photos below. Read More »
Season two of Netflix’s hit series Stranger Things is currently in production, and likely won’t hit the streaming service until Summer or Winter 2017. But the first Stranger Things season 2 photo has been revealed in advance of the teaser trailer which will debut during the Super Bowl this Sunday on Fox. Hit the jump to see the first photo.
Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016 by Angie Han
It’s been over a month since Netflix dropped Stranger Things on an unsuspecting public, and we still can’t stop talking about our new obsession. After the jump:
- Watch Millie Bobby Brown get her Eleven haircut.
- Cast members take on the 22 Pushup Challenge.
- How did Stranger Things get its distinct sound?
- And where can you hear more of SURVIVE‘s incredible music?
- Check out some amazing / hilarious Stranger Things cosplay.
- A couple of essays praise the girls and women of Stranger Things.
- Don’t call the Duffers an “overnight sensation.”
- A fan theory digs into how Eleven and Demogorgon might be connected.
- Show your Stranger Things love with a couple of cool t-shirts.
Read More »
If Stranger Things reminds you of Stephen King‘s It, it’s certainly no coincidence. And it’s not just because the Netflix television series is inspired by (and an homage to) It and the author’s other ’70s and ’80s movie adaptations. You might be surprised to learn the show itself is a result of the upcoming It movie. The Duffer Brothers created Stranger Things because Warner Bros. wouldn’t let them adapt the book themselves.
Read More »