The Fast and Furious franchise isn’t going anywhere. As Furious 7 continues its box office climb over $1 billion, the eighth film will hit theaters in 2017 and Universal Studios will soon open a ride based on the film.
That ride is called Fast and Furious: Supercharged and it opens June 25 at Universal Studios Hollywood. It’s an immersive experience that’s been integrated to the already famous and popular Universal Studio Tour Tram ride. Stars Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson and Luke Evans are all part of the ride. Below, you can see a brand new making of video for the ride, including those actors. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
You expect to see Super Bowl commercials for big movies, but how often do you get them for theme park rides? Well not every theme park ride is centered on a major franchise like Fast and Furious: Supercharged is. The brand new, action-packed thrill ride comes to Universal Studios Hollywood later this summer. It features cameos by Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson and Luke Evans. Check out the Fast and Furious Supercharged Super Bowl commercial below. Read More »
From Fast and Furious to Frozen, this edition of Theme Park Bits is packed with goodness. There are ride videos, new worlds, and juicy rumors. Below, read about the following:
- Disney announced a full Pirates of the Caribbean land for Shanghai Disneyland, including a brand new attraction.
- Universal trademarks Fast and Furious: Supercharged for a possible ride.
- Video and details revealed of the new, working Hogwarts Express at Universal Studios Orlando.
- Could Star Wars Land end up at Disney’s California Adventure?
- A logo for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is revealed along with new details and images.
- See Michael Giacchino scoring the Ratatouille ride.
- Universal is building a new theme park in Beijing.
- Check out a video of the new Disneyland Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- You can get a Fastpass to meet Anna and Elsa from Frozen.
- Watch a behind the scenes video of the audio hub at Disney’s California Adventure.
Read More »