Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne are back and looking as stupid as ever. Production has begun in Atlanta on Dumb and Dumber To, the Farrelly Brothers sequel to their 1994 smash hit Dumb and Dumber. It’ll likely be released in 2014, twenty years after the original. Now, thanks to Twitter, Jim Carrey, newly-minted Emmy winner Jeff Daniels, and the directors have all posted photos of the best buds, with the worst haircuts ever, back on the set. Check them out below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
While Lloyd and Harry might act like brothers, their interactions with another family are the center of Dumb and Dumber To.
Laurie Holden, best known for playing Andrea on The Walking Dead, has been cast as an evil housewife who is poisoning her rich husband (Funny or Die’s Steve Tom) while hoping to run away with another man. She’s also trying to off her step-daughter, played by Days of Our Lives‘ star Rachel Melvin. Read More »
The Farrelly Brothers, Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey will all get a bit dumber later this Fall as the long anticipated sequel to the hit 1994 comedy Dumb and Dumber is set to start shooting. This one is called Dumb and Dumber To, and Lloyd and Harry will hit the road again when one of them finds out they have a child. At least, that’s the rumored plot. Kathleen Turner is joining the cast as well.
The Farrellys have been thinking about this film for almost two decades and now they are very close to making it a reality. How close exactly? Their star is sporting his trademark chipped tooth. Check out Jim Carrey’s photo below. Read More »
Posted on Friday, August 30th, 2013 by Angie Han
Peter Farrelly, Bobby Farrelly, Jim Carrey, and Jeff Daniels have been trying to make Dumb and Dumber To for some time, and now they’re ready to bring a new face into the fold. Kathleen Turner has boarded the long-awaited comedy sequel, which is aiming to shoot this fall. More details after the jump.
Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, August 20th, 2013 by Angie Han
The food puns keep on coming in a new batch of posters from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. Also after the jump:
- Director Scott Derrickson will return for Sinister 2 in some capacity
- Keri Russell offers more Dawn of the Planet of the Apes plot details
- The Conjuring 2 won’t be about Amityville, unless Patrick Wilson is lying
- Vin Diesel and David Twohy consider where the Riddick series will go next
- The Farrelly Bros. announce a contest for a Dumb and Dumber To role
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 flies up one week on Fox’s release calendar
- Food puns abound on new Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 posters
Read More »
Just when you thought Dumb and Dumber To was almost here, turns out it’s going to have to go and totally redeem itself. The Peter and Bobby Farrelly-directed sequel, which would have brought stars Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back to the roles they originated in the 1994 Dumb and Dumber, has reportedly been dropped by Warner Bros. It will now be shopped around to other suitors.
Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 25th, 2013 by Angie Han
Who’s up for another El Mariachi movie? Robert Rodriguez and Antonio Banderas definitely are. Also after the jump:
- Could Channing Tatum or Emma Stone be in Dumb and Dumber To?
- Steve Carell hasn’t seen a script yet for Anchorman 2
- Jon M. Chu has things to say about G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Rob Zombie does not have plans for a Halloween 3
- Robert Rodriguez is excited for Machete in Space
- Check out the Into Darkness cover of Star Trek magazine
- … and find out what old charater has resurfaced in Countdown to Darkness
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
They may be dumb but they’re not stupid. Nearly 20 years after its release, the 1994 hit Dumb and Dumber still remains a fan favorite. Quotes are regularaly thrown around, scenes referenced and a no-brainer sequel has long been discussed. Earlier this year, it seemed like the Farrelly Brothers were getting closer than ever, but then Jim Carrey dropped out of the film. The brothers took to Twitter Tuesday to tell fans the film was still in the works, the script is almost done, and it has a title: Dumb and Dumber To. Read more after the jump. Read More »