Andrew Stanton‘s Finding Nemo sequel Finding Dory was heavily teased on the D23 Expo show floor, and at Friday’s big animation presentation Stanton revealed some of the thinking behind the film, and offered some new footage to the crowd. Basically, his core questions were about Dory and her family. Could she find her way home if she was lost again? Who makes up her family?
In addition to talking up some of those ideas, the presentation revealed a new character: an octopus, voiced by Ed O’Neill. See an image of that newcomer and learn more below.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Saturday, August 8th, 2015 by Fred Topel
With the return of classic television series like Full House and The X-Files in new limited-run series, David Faustino recently announced plans for a Married With Children spinoff to center on his character, Bud Bundy. Today, Faustino’s TV mom Katey Sagal was on a Television Critics Association panel for her new FX show The Bastard Executioner. After the panel she spoke to reporters and confirmed not only her commitment to Faustino’s show, but said both two other original co-stars are set to return, too. Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 by Angie Han
There’s a little bit of everything in today’s batch, including a new trailer, new pics, some casting info, and some industry drama. After the jump:
- Laurence Fishburne is in talks for Bryan Fuller‘s Hannibal
- Check out the not-so-monstrous Mockingbird Lane cast
- NBC’s new offerings for the fall season will debut early online
- Flip through promo pics from Dexter‘s seventh season
- Watch Claire Danes go crazy in a new trailer for Homeland
- HBO picks up a pilot by UK Office co-creator Stephen Merchant
- Modern Family‘s contract negotiations delay production
Read More »