The odds of successfully surviving Star Wars Bits is approximately 3,720 to 1. Here’s the lowdown on all the Star Wars goodies you can find out about after the jump:
- Go behind the scenes of Star Wars Rebels second season premiere
- Is Ben Mendelsohn in Star Wars: Rogue One or not?
- Ewan McGregor bashes Kylo Ren, wants to return as Obi-Wan
- Phantom Menace star Jake Lloyd arrested
- Greg Grunberg hypes up Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Lando Calrissian comic book hits shelves in July
- Disney Infinity 3.0 retail exclusive details
- Sketches of Han Solo, Poe Dameron and Finn from Vanity Fair
- How much will The Force Awakens make at the box office?
- Star Wars Insider sparks debate about Luke in The Force Awakens
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Reading Star Wars Bits ain’t like dusting crops, boy. Here’s what we have from a galaxy far, far away today:
- The Force Awakens production designer at San Diego Comic-Con
- Behind the Scenes of the Star Wars Weekends creative campaign
- Details and cover art from deluxe edition of Star Wars Battlefront
- Details on some tracks from The Force Awakens score
- George Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy mourn passing of Christopher Lee
- Weird Al Yankovic records an a capella version of his song Yoda
- Secret Cinema’s Empire Strikes Back event is now open
- Star Wars Rebels characters join Disney Infinity 3.0
- Rumored details on locations, aliens and more in Star Wars: Rogue One
- New shots of Star Wars: The Force Awakens Black Series Stormtrooper
- Industrial Light & Magic working on Star Wars virtual reality experience
Read More »
If you’re into toys and video games, this is a particularly solid edition of Star Wars Bits. The rest is pretty good too. Below, read about the following:
- Neil deGrasse Tyson agrees to help on Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One.
- Amazing images from the original trilogy section of Disney Infinity 3.0 hit the web.
- Geonosis and Tatooine in Disney Infinity 3.0 are revealed.
- Read an interview with the writer of Star Wars #6.
- Check out some Indiana Jones easter eggs in The Clone Wars.
- Find out the names and sizes of all the Force Awakens LEGO sets.
- What went into bringing Ashoka back for Star Wars Rebels?
- The company which designed BB-8 is expanding.
- Find out a few more details on Star Wars: Uprising.
- See what First Order bed sheets look like, licensed from The Force Awakens.
- Could we see Ewoks in Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
Read More »
The slow but steady integration of Star Wars into the world of Disney continues. Television was first with Star Wars Rebels, movies are on the way like The Force Awakens, theme parks will be later and video games are next. The first new Star Wars console game is an integration into Disney’s already popular Disney Infinity series, which was announced earlier this month. Now several new images from the prequel themed playset, Twilight of the Republic, have been revealed along with new images of the figures. Check out all the new Star Wars Disney Infinity images below. Read More »
Star Wars Bits is back with a good hodgepodge of the past, present and future. Below, read about the following:
- The Star Wars Episode VIII script makes the cover of Wired, along with George Lucas, Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams and Rian Johnson.
- See a new photo of Oscar Isaac dressed as Poe Dameron.
- Hasbro officially announced a Star Wars panel for San Diego Comic-Con.
- More of the Michael Arndt controversy is described in the Vanity Fair Star Wars article.
- You’ll see Star Wars Battlefront gameplay at E3, but you can see Disney Infinity gameplay now.
- The costume designer of The Force Awakens talks redesigning Stormtroopers and dressing Luke, Leia and Han.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Dozens of Walt Disney’s trademark characters have already become part of Disney Infinity, the open-world, figure-based video game from The House of Mouse. Mostly the game has focused on Pixar characters from Cars, Toy Story The Incredibles and Monsters Inc., as well as Walt Disney Animation hits Frozen and Wreck-It Ralph. But things have gotten really interesting for the game lately with Marvel heroes entering the mix. But things are about to get even bigger with the arrival of Disney Infinity Star Wars. Hit the jump to watch the first Disney Infinity Star Wars trailer. Read More »
There are secrets, there are games, there are rumors and there’s so much non-spoiler awesomeness in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following
- See the first images of Star Wars Disney Infinity.
- Rumors have begun to swirl of an AMC Star Wars Movie Marathon in December.
- A simple Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser poster has been spotted in theaters.
- Watch the unfinished Bad Batch episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- The full Untold Clone Wars and Bad Batch Celebration panels are online.
- Where did the Millennium Falcon‘s new satellite come from?
- Check out yet another Ralph McQuarrie influence in the design of The Force Awakens.
- Stunt doubles for several stars of The Force Awakens reportedly did reshoots recently.
- Watch Kathleen Kennedy and Daisy Ridley talking Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Japan.
Read More »
The Force is strong with the stars of Episode VII as the film has once again begun shooting, but that’s not all that’s happening in the world of Star Wars. Below, read about the following:
- Star Wars Episode VII has begun filming once again.
- Is Gareth Edwards and Gary Whitta‘s Spin-Off Movie about Yoda?
- Possible confirmation of that Episode VII Stormtrooper helmet.
- Watch a video of the Star Wars Rebels timeline.
- Executives hint that Star Wars characters are coming to Disney Infinity.
- Dave Filoni discusses the use of music and creation of character in Star Wars Rebels.
- Get a sneak peak at the Jakks Pacific toys for Star Wars Rebels.
Read More »
No company has even close to the character roster Disney has. In addition to their original characters, theme park characters, animated movie characters and Pixar characters they now own all the Marvel characters and Lucasfilm characters. But how to get each of those universes into one video game? Enter Disney Infinity, a genius idea where users can buy collectable statues of characters which make that character playable in a unique, free-roaming video game world. The first version of the game was released in 2013 and became an instant success.
That first iteration of the game only used Disney characters but a 2.0 version of Infinity has just been revealed which will tie in Marvel’s characters. Below, check out the first trailer and images of Disney Infinity Marvel Super Heroes. Read More »