Posters, quotes, casting and replacements are all part of this edition of Sequel Bits. After the jump, read about the following:
- Sam Worthington discusses the Avatar sequels and a possible third Clash of the Titans film.
- The Hangover Part III Twitter account has revealed some more character posters.
- Is Antonio Banderas joining The Expendables III?
- Benjamin Bratt replaces Al Pacino in Despicable Me 2.
- Listen to Star Trek Into Darkness writers Damon Lindelof, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci talk secrets, fan influence, and villains.
- The poster for Grown Up 2 is a throwback.
- Actress Sophia Myles joins Transformers 4.
- Michelle Rodriguez confirms the villain for Fast and Furious 7.
- Check out an image of FEMA’s role in Godzilla.
- Check out the cover of the Art of 300: Rise of an Empire book.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Friday, January 18th, 2013 by Angie Han
The cheeseburger rainstorms may have ceased for now, but Flint Lockwood’s battles with food are far from over. In this fall’s Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs sequel, Flint (Bill Hader) continues to deal with the consequences of his malfunctioning FLDSMDFR device when he discovers that it’s created a new race of food-animal hybrids — or “food-imals,” in the first of many groanworthy (but secretly hilarious… or not? Just me?) puns.
Initially, Flint and his girlfriend Sam Sparks (Anna Faris) are in awe of the lush, colorful creatures. But then, so were the characters in Jurassic Park with their dinosaurs, and we all know how that ended. Before long, the food-imals are threatening to take over entirely, and it’s up to Flint and Sam to save the town again. See the first images from the film after the jump.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs was a great surprise, a fun and very well-animated film that stands as one of the better kids’ films released in the last few years. (And therefore is also a good watch for adults.) While Cloudy directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller are only producing the sequel Cloudy 2: Revenge of the Leftovers, they’ve handed off directorial duties to Cody Cameron (story artist on Cloudy) and Kris Pearn (head of story on the first film), who are working from a script by John Francis Daley & Jonathan Goldstein and Erica Rivinoja.
The directorial change isn’t the only big one happening, however, as Mr. T, who voiced the intense, enthusiastic town cop Earl, will not be heard this time. The character does return, however, voiced by Terry Crews. We’ve got some more cast info and a lot of story details below. Read More »