Video, casting, locations and more are all in this edition of Sequel Bits. After the jump read about the following.
- 20th Century Fox has posted a new featurette for Taken 2.
- Ethan Hawke comes clean about the Richard Linklater film Before Midnight.
- Claudia Lee joins Kick-Ass 2.
- Check out a set being built for Justin Lin‘s Fast and Furious 6.
- Spy Kid Alexa Vega speaks about her sensual role in Machette Kills.
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, August 29th, 2012 by Angie Han
Last fall, Ethan Hawke spilled the beans on another potential Before Sunrise sequel, telling a French publication that he, co-star Julie Delpy, and director Richard Linklater had plans to get started on a script. But updates have been slow to trickle down since then. All three have been careful to emphasize that nothing’s set in stone, and until Hawke let slip in June that the plan was to shoot this summer we had only the vaguest idea of when cameras might roll.
Now we’re approaching the end of summer, and Hawke, Delpy, and Linklater are still keeping quiet about their plans. Newspapers in Greece, on the other hand, have not. According to local publications, Hawke is on set in the southwestern area of Pelponnese, shooting the film rumored to be titled Before Midnight. Mull over the details after the jump.
Read More »