Two more actors have been rumored for roles in Star Wars Episode VII and one of them is literally named “Solo.” Read who they are, as well the following, after the jump.
- A casting call in New York is looking for three leads in Star Wars Episode VII.
- An internal Toys R Us memo offers up a logo and strategy for the new Star Wars trilogy.
- New episodes of The Clone Wars, as well as Episode VII featurettes, might be exclusively released on Apple devices.
- Drew Struzan (above) might have turned down the opportunity to do the poster for Star Wars Episode VII.
- A fire was reported at the Skywalker Ranch.
Read More »
UPDATE: After posting this article, the original source changed their story and said Apple will not be having an even in March. The original article follows with update at the end.
When a company changes technology and culture more than once, with devices such as the iPod, iPhone and iPad, insurmoutable expectations for further innovations are bound to develop. For years, rumors have suggested that the next big revolution from Apple would be some sort of interactive television. Yet every single time a new device is improved or announced, the mythic Apple television is nowhere to be found.
That might change next month. The latest reports say Apple is planning an event to reveal 42 and 55 inch TVs that’ll be out this fall. There’s more below. Read More »
Streaming content is all the rage this days and there’s plenty of tasty news about it today. After the jump read about the following:
- Troma Entertainment has about 150 of their repertory films available on YouTube, for free – including Cannibal The Musical (above).
- EPIX has partnered with Amazon to allow 3000 new movies to stream on their service.
- The EPIX/Amazon deal has already changed the value of Netflix‘s stock.
- Hulu is not available on Apple TV in Japan.
- BBC iPlayer now allows for mobile downloads of BBC content – to users in the UK.
Read More »