A second Expendables 3 trailer has just been released. It asks that you “hang on for one last ride.” However, with a cast like this (Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kellen Lutz, Ronda Roussey, Harrison Ford, Kelsey Grammer, Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas and Mel Gibson to name a few), it’s hard to imagine The Expendables won’t be back again (and again). Especially since this latest trailer looks bigger than the last two films in every single way. It features the first actual footage we’ve seen from the August 15 release, including tons of action, attitude, humor and a roll call of the entire roster. Check out the latest Expendables 3 trailer below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
The badasses of action are back in not one, not two, but sixteen character posters for this summer’s The Expendables 3. Everyone’s here, including the returning cast (Sylvester Stallone, Terry Crews, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Randy Couture), the new young team (Kellen Lutz, Ronda Roussey, Victor Ortiz, Glen Powell) and some new iconic additions (Harrison Ford, Kelsey Grammer, Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson). Directed by Patrick Hughes, the star-studded action film opens August 15. Check out sixteen Expendables 3 posters below. Read More »
The Expendables 3 just shot this summer, but here’s the first teaser trailer ahead of the film’s release at the end of summer 2014. This installment in the action series full of old guys brings Harrison Ford into the fold, and also features a mix of other returning faces and new recruits.
Sylvester Stallone leads the pack, with Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Kelsey Grammar, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Wesley Snipes, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Ronda Rousey, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson, and Kellan Lutz are picking up guns and/or grimacing. Check out the teaser below. Read More »
Posted on Friday, September 6th, 2013 by Angie Han
You know how we’ve all been clamoring for a Showgirls sequel? Well, too bad, because we’re getting one anyway. Kind of. Also after the jump:
- Watch a clip from the direct-to-DVD sequel Curse of Chucky
- Paul Greengrass confirms that he has not signed on for more Bourne
- Lady Gaga will drop by Robert Rodriguez‘s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
- Pretty girls and scary weapons abound in new Machete Kills pics
- See two new stills from the Rurouni Kenshin sequels landing next summer
- Kelsey Grammer chats Transformers 4, and a new set video surfaces
Read More »
The Expendables 2 came out a year ago and, since then, rumors about its sequel have popped up almost weekly. Many actors have been rumored, and some confirmed: Cage, Seagal, Snipes, Gibson, Ford, you name it.
Well, The Expendables 3, directed by Patrick Hughes, began production Monday and the full cast list for the film has finally been revealed. Most of this has been reported already but, just so you have it all in one place, check out the list below, along with a new plot description. Read More »
Sylvester Stallone has been dropping bombs on Twitter in the past couple days, beginning with the announcement that Bruce Willis would not appear in The Expendables 3, but that Harrison Ford had been added to the cast.
Sly has now confirmed the participation of Mel Gibson (he’s the bad guy) and Antonio Banderas for the third Expendables movie. And there’s an interesting statement from the CEO of Lionsgate, who seems to be attempting to prevent Bruce Willis from being totally pissed off about the Expendables situation.
Read More »
Posted on Friday, August 2nd, 2013 by Angie Han
The marketing team at Apple would have you believe that there’s an app for everything, but when you’re a killer agent, sometimes you need your tools to be a little more hands-on. Count on Robert Rodriguez to fix that problem by hiding a blade inside the device.
That’s just one of the many ridiculous sights on display in Machete Kills, which once again stars Danny Trejo as ex-Federale Machete. When a billionaire arms dealer (Mel Gibson) plans to ignite a war by launching a missile into space, the President of the United States (Charlie Sheen, billed as “Carlos Estevez”) calls upon Machete to stop him. Watch the new full-length trailer after the jump. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posters, quotes, casting and replacements are all part of this edition of Sequel Bits. After the jump, read about the following:
- Sam Worthington discusses the Avatar sequels and a possible third Clash of the Titans film.
- The Hangover Part III Twitter account has revealed some more character posters.
- Is Antonio Banderas joining The Expendables III?
- Benjamin Bratt replaces Al Pacino in Despicable Me 2.
- Listen to Star Trek Into Darkness writers Damon Lindelof, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci talk secrets, fan influence, and villains.
- The poster for Grown Up 2 is a throwback.
- Actress Sophia Myles joins Transformers 4.
- Michelle Rodriguez confirms the villain for Fast and Furious 7.
- Check out an image of FEMA’s role in Godzilla.
- Check out the cover of the Art of 300: Rise of an Empire book.
Read More »