In today’s edition of Star Wars Bits, we’ll take a look at the following:
- 5 easter eggs you may have missed in the Star Wars: the Force Awakens 360 degree Jakku video.
- Anthony Ingruber was almost cast as Han Solo.
- Find out when you can play the Star Wars Battlefront video game beta.
- Is Disney considering Force Awakens meet and greets at Disneyland?
- Sarah Michelle Gellar will finally reveal details about her role in Star Wars Rebels.
- Promotional Star Wars: the Force Awakens character posters released reminiscent of the Olly Moss original trilogy prints.
- See new images and learn more about the new Chewbacca comic book series.
- A new rumor as to the identity of Max von Sydow’s character in The Force Awakens.
- See more cover art from the Star Wars: Shattered Empire comic books.
- The above web comic strip was created by Matt Rhodes.
All this and more. Hit the jump to hyperspace to begin.
Read More »
With news surfacing that The LEGO Movie and 21 Jump Street directors Phil Lord & Chris Miller will be at the helm of a new Star Wars Anthology film focusing on a young Han Solo, everyone is wondering just who will play the charismatic smuggler.
Harrison Ford made the role iconic in the original Star Wars trilogy, and he’ll be reprising the role in The Force Awakens. But Ford can’t play a young version of the character without extensive visual effects, so some younger actor is going to have to get in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon. The question is who can pull it off?
We’ve rounded up some possibilities, some likely, some not, and some more preferable than others. Check out our list of 20 Actors Who Should Play Han Solo after the jump! Read More »
There’s a galaxy of Star Wars news out there, so let’s dive into today’s Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- The Star Wars film canon is limited to the films.
- Boba Fett actor Jeremy Bulloch jokes about Star Wars Episode VII return.
- Behind the Scenes stage hosts for Star Wars Celebration Anaheim revealed.
- A secret, high level Star Wars meeting might be taking place this week.
- Watch a full panel about writing for the Star Wars expanded universe.
- Four new kids books will bridge the gap to Episode VII.
- Are the Star Wars films coming to 3D Blu-ray?
- William Friedken talks about Star Wars legacy and turning down the film.
- Actor Anthony Ingruber hints he’s in Episode VII.
- Super 7 will release limited edition Star Wars screen printed posters.
Read More »