Posted on Friday, December 4th, 2015 by Ethan Anderton
Star Wars Bits have entered the base. Star Wars Bits have entered the base. Star Wars Bits ha– This edition of news from a galaxy far, far away includes:
- Yoda will return on Star Wars Rebels this season
- Jeep gets on The Force Awakens promotion bandwagon
- Adam Driver points himself out in The Force Awakens stills
- The cover for Star Wars: Aftermath – Life Debt has been revealed
- Daisy Ridley plays a Star Wars-themed “Would you rather?” with Glamour
- Star Wars Commander gets a couple The Force Awakens updates
- J.J. Abrams sat down with AOL Build for a 30-Minute chat
- Some form of Shadow Stormtroopers may show up in Star Wars: Rogue One
- Harrison Ford tries a Star Wars-themed cocktail on The Tonight Show
Header image: Andy Fairhurst’s new Star Wars prints, now available at Bottleneck Gallery while supplies last
In an extensive feature on the second season of Star Wars Rebels, TV Insider learned that we’ll see Frank Oz back as legendary Jedi master Yoda sometime in the future. It’s not clear if this will be another flashback or if the Ghost crew ends up on Dagobah somehow, but we’ll find out at some point.
In addition, Dave Filoni teased one other major legacy character from the Star Wars films would be popping up, but he didn’t provide any hints. For much more about Star Wars Rebels, check out the big story over here.
Jeep has jumped on the Star Wars: The Force Awakens promotional bandwagon with a new ad.
A better look at Maz Kanata‘s full body has popped up thanks to a higher resolution close-up look at the character from the final theatrical poster for The Force Awakens. It doesn’t tell us much more about the character, other than she’s got some bracelets and a sweet little vest. We’re looking forward to seeing her in action in the movie in a couple weeks. [MakingStarWars.net]
Adam Driver can’t reveal much about his role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens yet, but on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, he was able to point out whether or not it was really him (rather than a stuntman or double) under Kylo Ren’s mask in some of the stills we’ve seen from the movie so far.
The cover for Chuck Wendig‘s Star Wars: Aftermath – Life Debt has just been revealed at StarWars.com. As many have speculated, it seems to deal with Han Solo and Chewbacca, since the Millennium Falcon is featured prominently running from some TIE Fighters. The book isn’t slated to arrive until early next summer, but you can pre-order it right here.
Glamour had a bit of fun and played a Star Wars-themed round of “Would you rather?” with Daisy Ridley during a recent photoshoot for the magazine, featuring questions such as, “Would you rather have lightsabers for legs or Darth Vader’s head?”