Posted on Wednesday, February 13th, 2008 by Peter Sciretta
The users of the Internet Movie Database have voted Paris Hilton‘s latest movie “effort” The Hottie and the Nottie as the WORST movie of ALL TIME. With 2,190 votes, Hilton’s latest film has overtook the 2004 ultra low budget indie horror film Zombie Nation, as well as other infamous cinematic crap such as Who’s Your Caddy?, Crossover, SuperBabies: Baby Geniuses 2, From Justin to Kelly: With Love and Daddy Day Camp.
This is not the first time that Paris Hilton has entered the list of the bottom 100 films of all time. Four out of the Five films in which she had starring roles are rated in the 60 worst movies of all time. Here is a history of Paris Hilton’s acting career:
- Pledge This! (2006) 1.6 Rating with 3,614 votes – #5 Worst Movie of All Time
- Bottoms Up (2006) 1.9 Rating with 3,064 votes – #23 Worst of All Time
- House of Wax (2005) 5.4 Rating with 19,462 votes
- The Hillz (2004) 1.7 Rating with 2,416 votes – #13 Worst of All Time
- Nine Lives (2002) 2.3 Rating with 957 votes – #60 Worst of All Time
The Hottie and the Nottie is getting some of the worst reviews of all time, and is currently rated at 6% on metacritic (a site that compiles critical reviews), making it the 10th worst reviewed in the site’s history. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film is holding strong (or is it weak) with a 7% tomatometer rating, which puts ranks in at the 70th worst reviewed movie of all time (with a minimum of 40 reviews).