What is Page 2? Page 2 is a compilation of stories and news tidbits, which for whatever reason, didn’t make the front page of /Film. After the jump we’ve included 46 different items, fun images, videos, casting tidbits, articles of interest and more. It’s like a mystery grab bag of movie web related goodness. If you have any interesting items that we might’ve missed that you think should go in /Film’s Page 2 – email us!
Today’s t-shirt of RIPT Apparel is a Shaun of The Dead-inspired design “You’ve Got Red On You”.
D23 is holding a member exclusive advance screening of Winnie The Pooh on Saturday, July 9th, 2011 at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood.
Boy Genius Comedy have produced a faux trailer for a new JJ Abrams movie titled Lens Flare: The Movie. Well, someone had to do it, right?
The Hangover: Part II has surpassed The Hangover to become the highest grossing R-Rated comedy of all time.
Did you spot this Toy Story 3 easter egg in the Cars 2 poster?
THR has an article titled ‘Bridesmaids‘ Effect: Why Female Comedies Are Making Comeback.
Captain America’s Burlesque Adventure from the Peekaboo Revue.
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe says he is not involved in J.K. Rowling’s Pottermore project.
/Film editor/founder Peter Sciretta will appear on the Masters of the Web panel at the 2011 San Diego Comic Con.
2010 theme park attendance:
1. Magic Kingdom FL: 16,972,000 (-1.5%)
2. Disneyland CA: 15,980,000 (+0.5%)
3. EPCOT FL: 10,825,000 (-1.5%)
4. Disney’s ANimal Kingdom FL: 9,686,000 (+1.0%)
5. Disney’s Hollywood Studios FL: 9,603,000 (-1.0%)
6. Disney California Adventure CA: 6,278,000 (+3.0%)
7. Islands of Adventure FL: 5,949,000 (+30.2%)
8. Universal Studios FL: 5,925,000 (+6.1%)
9. SeaWorld FL: 5,100,000 (-12.1%)
10. Universal Studios Hollywood CA: 5,040,000 (+26.0%)
11. Busch Gardens FL: 4,200,000 (+2.4%)
12. SeaWorld CA: 3,800,000 (-9.5%)
13. Knotts Berry Farm CA: 3,600,000 (+8.0%)
Due to the amount of graphics and images included in Page 2, we have to split this post over a BUNCH of pages. Click the link above to continue the second page of Page 2.