In this episode of the /Filmcast, Dave, Adam, and Devindra get disappointed in the new Futurama movie, discuss whether the new Get Smart measures up, and mourn the passing of one of the greatest comedic geniuses of our time. Christina Warren joins us from TUAW and Download Squad, and Sean Dwyer joins us from Film Junk.
Have any questions, comments, concerns, feedback, or praise? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download or Play Now:
- (00:20) Christina Warren – The Unofficial Apple Weblog, Download Squad
- (00:42) Sean Dwyer – Film Junk
What Have We Watched
David Chen: (02:00) Futurama: The Beast With a Billion Backs , Charlie Wilson’s War
Devindra: (11:14) Stephen Tobolowsky’s Birthday Party, Weeds
Adam: (15:14) [Shit Movies of the Week] Strange Wilderness, Dino Croc
- (20:20) Remembering George Carlin
- (24:35) Zack and Miri Rated NC-17?
- (34:52) Tarantino’s Inglorious Bastards to be Split Into Two Films
- (39:29) Spike Lee’s Time Traveler
- (44:16) JJ Abrams to Produce Adaptation of an Apartment?
- (51:38) Christian Bale will NOT Play Robin Hood
- Russell Crowe wants Sam Riley instead
- (58:00) Get Smart
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com