Posted on Tuesday, May 26th, 2009 by David Chen
In this episode of the /Filmcast, David Chen, Devindra Hardawar and Adam Quigley evaluate their familiarity with the character of Bazooka Joe, wonder why someone bothered buying the rights to the Battleship board game, get cynical about the new Sherlock Holmes trailer, and try to make sense of the time travel mechanics of Terminator Salvation. Special guest Jeff Cannata joins us from the Totally Rad Show!
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Join us next Monday at 9PM EST at Slashfilm’s live page as we review Up and Drag Me to Hell.
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
- (00:42) Jeff Cannata from the Totally Rad Show
- (02:04) Winners of the Terminator Salvation art books
- (04:15) Win the Curious Case of Benjamin Button on DVD! Write in to slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com with either your favorite memory from the show, or your favorite life experience while listening to the show. Put “Button Content” in the subject line and INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.
What Have We Watched
- Jeff (06:21): Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Terminator 1, Buffy
- David Chen (21:53): Up the Yangtze, 24 Season Finale
- Devindra (31:55): Amarcord, Glee, Party Down (Finale)
- (48:00) Hollywood To Make Bazooka Joe Adaptation + Peter Berg and a Battleship Movie with Robert Pattinson
- (58:31) Guy Ritchie’s Sherlock Holmes Movie Trailer
- (1:07:13) David Russo To Direct Blue Man Group 3D IMAX Movie
- (1:12:52) Terminator Salvation
- The Scene Unseen Podcast is great! Check out their new website and listen in!
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Bonaroo.co.uk (use the code “filmcast” for free shipping to the U.S.!)
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our new voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to www.slashfilmcast.com and clicking on the right-hand side “Donate” links!