Posted on Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 by David Chen
In this episode of the /Filmcast, Dave, Devindra, and Adam reflect on the possibilities of a Ridley-Scott-directed Monopoly film, spend some quality time disparaging Academy Award nomination rules, and ponder the implications of two bold, brand new trailers. Special guest Adam Kempenaar joins us from the Filmspotting podcast to help us review James Bond’s Quantum of Solace.
Have any questions, comments, concerns, feedback, or praise? E-mail us at email@example.com or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Join us next next Monday night at 9 PM EST / 6 PM PST as we review the vampire hit, Twilight with Jen Yamato from Rottentomatoes.
Download or Play Now:
- (00:56) Thanks for donating!
What Have We Watched
- David Chen (02:39): Slumdog Millionaire, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Devindra (07:55): Layer Cake
- Adam (09:20): South Park, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- (16:55) Ridley Scott Is Directing Monopoly?!
- (23:52) The Dark Knight Score Disqualified from Academy Award Consideration
- (28:17) Jeffrey Tambor Continues Insisting Arrested Development movie is a Go!
- (34:00) Stan Lee Developing a Gay Superhero Television Series for Showtime
- Trailers (38:55): Watchmen and Star Trek
- (57:44) Quantum of Solace
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our new voicemail number: 781-583-1993