Posted on Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 by David Chen
This week, Dave, Devindra, and Adam discuss the details of Tarantino’s next film, get excited about the new Ender’s Game film, and try to get excited about The Office again. Also, Dave reports from the Independent Film Festival of Boston. Special guest Jen Yamato joins us from Movieline.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Join us for our next live broadcast on Sunday, May 8th at Slashfilm’s live page where we’ll be discussing Thor.
Download or Play Now in your Browser:
What We’ve Been Watching
- Adam (04:50): The Office
David Chen (19:00): Oliver Sherman, Little Rock, The City Dark
- (40:34) Fast Five
- Jen Yamato from Movieline joins us!
- A big thanks to our sponsor, Audible. You can get a free audio book by going to audiblepodcast.com/filmcast.
- Our music sometimes comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to www.slashfilmcast.com and clicking on the left-hand side “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!