Posted on Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 by Peter Sciretta
Our friends at Dutch Southern have released a new t-shirt tribute to the Quentin Tarantino-written Tony Scott-directed film True Romance. It’s called “You’re So Cool” and was designed by Joshua Kemble. The design is printed on a royal blue American Apparel tee using 7 inks. Check out the full t-shirt design, complete with legend, after the jump.
Included with the shirt (from left to right):
- A message from Alabama on a hotel napkin.
- The King mentoring Clarence.
- The Viper roller coaster where Elliot Blitzer gets sick.
- Clarence’s ’74 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado.
- A dead Drexl referencing Charlie Bronson, Clarence’s ID left in his hand.
- Alabama and the birthday boy watching a Street Fighter triple feature.
- Floyd smoking the second page of Dick Ritchie’s letter.
- Clarence’s dad referencing an eggplant.
- Sgt. Fury diving into the ocean to rescue his sweetheart’s ring.
- Clarence and Alabama’s wedding day tattoo.
- The corkscrew that saved Alabama’s life.
- A bruised Alabama tasting like a peach.
Cool Stuff is a daily feature of slashfilm.com. Know of any geekarific creations or cool products which should be featured on Cool Stuff? E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.