Posted on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013 by Angie Han
With The Lego Movie less than six months from release, Warner Bros. is getting the ball rolling on its other Lego movie. Charlie Bean (Tron: Uprising) has just signed on to direct Ninjago, based on the popular line of Lego toys.
While Phil Lord and Chris Miller aren’t helming this one, they’ll serve as producers alongside Dan Lin and Roy Lee. Get plot details and more after the jump. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Friday, September 6th, 2013 by Angie Han
You know how we’ve all been clamoring for a Showgirls sequel? Well, too bad, because we’re getting one anyway. Kind of. Also after the jump:
- Watch a clip from the direct-to-DVD sequel Curse of Chucky
- Paul Greengrass confirms that he has not signed on for more Bourne
- Lady Gaga will drop by Robert Rodriguez‘s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
- Pretty girls and scary weapons abound in new Machete Kills pics
- See two new stills from the Rurouni Kenshin sequels landing next summer
- Kelsey Grammer chats Transformers 4, and a new set video surfaces
Read More »
After much speculation by fans, Michael Bay has chosen a title for his fourth Transformers movie. It’s going to be called Transformers: Age of Extinction. You can see the first teaser poster below. Read More »
What better way to meet the stars of The Lego Movie than on the floor of San Diego Comic-Con, as Legos?
Chris Pratt and Elizabeth Banks provide the voices for the leads of The Lego Movie, which hits theaters in February, and to promote the film, Lego has created “life size” versions of each character. Check them out below. Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 by Angie Han
Director Jon M. Chu was kind of a surprising pick for G.I. Joe: Retaliation back in the day. Sure, he’d had some experience shooting action, but mostly of the dancing variety, in films like Step Up 2: The Streets, Step Up 3D, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. Not so much the military battle kind.
Now that Retaliation‘s managed to rake in $365 million worldwide, though, Chu’s become the obvious choice to helm the follow-up. And indeed, a new report indicates that Paramount and MGM are nearing a deal with him. Hit the jump to get the details.
Read More »
Optimus Prime may be the leader of the Transformers but the heart and soul has always been Bumblebee. In the Michael Bay films, that was in large part due to his relationship with Sam Witwicky, played by Shia LaBeouf. In Transformers 4 however, Sam is no longer part of the story and it seems Bumblebee has taken the break-up to heart, reverting to a more retro look as a modified 1967 Camaro. Check it out below. Read More »
Posted on Friday, May 24th, 2013 by Angie Han
I hope you’re excited for Human Centipede III, because shooting in LA has already begun. Also after the jump:
- Will Forte is working on MacGruber 2 this summer
- Could the Fast Five vault heist happen in real life? (No.)
- Charlie Sheen returns to his Latino roots for Machete Kills
- Glenn Morshower won’t be in Transformers 4, but you could be
- Rumor has it Sharon Stone wants a Basic Instinct 3
- J.J. Abrams hasn’t ruled out a third Star Trek
- Hatchet III and The Smurfs 2 get new posters
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 by Angie Han
The cast list for Transformers 4 is continuing to grow as the project nears production. Resident Evil: Retribution actress Li Bingbing has just become the first Chinese star to join the Chinese co-production, while a search for extras gets underway in Texas.
And thanks to all of that movement, we now have a little more information on some of the roles that have already been cast, including those played by Mark Wahlberg and Kelsey Grammer. Hit the jump for the latest updates on the film.
Read More »